Charged with a Homicide Crime in Brazoria?
Whether you’ve been accused of murder, intoxication manslaughter, capital murder, negligent homicide, or manslaughter, Brazoria County murder charge attorneys Tad Nelson & Amber Spurlock are on your side if you want to fight prosecution for any criminal offense in which you’ve been “alleged” to have taken an action that resulted in the loss of human life.
Homicide & Texas Law
In the state of Texas, cases involving “criminal” homicide are defined in 4 general categories and are listed below in order of severity with the most severe being listed first.
- Capital Murder
- The act of intentionally killing someone, the act of attempting to injure someone that ends up resulting in death, or the act of killing some during the commission of another crime.
- Criminal Penalty if Convicted: 5-99 Years TDC or a Life Sentence.
- Causing the death of someone as result of recklessness.
- Criminal Penalty if Convicted: 2-20 Years TDC
- Criminally Negligent Homicide
- Causing the death of someone as result of criminal negligence.
- Criminal Penalty if Convicted: 6 Months to 2 Years State Jail
We Handle Homicide Cases in Brazoria
If you’ve been accused of murder, or another homicide related offense, and are in need of strong legal representation from a law firm that is known for successfully executing well thought-out criminal defense strategies, contact The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates immediately at 281-280-0100 or 409-765-5614.
Attorney Tad Nelson is an ACS/CHAL Forensic Lawyer Scientist, and so is attorney Amber Spurlock. If you’re looking for lawyers with scientific credentials, multiple decades of litigation experience, with a criminal law expert on their legal team, the Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates is the best choice for your situation.
Give us a call.